I’ve been on quite an affirmation kick lately. It's because I’ve truly had so much going on, and have had to depend on the power of a strong mind more than ever to stay clear, focused, and filled with energy. I used to write these down and put sticky notes all over the place and I still do (along with my goals), but I've found SAYING these out loud with intention in my voice has made a big difference in my productivity and how I handle my days...
SO I wanted to share my personal affirmations I use each morning to get up with a sense of passion, inner-peace, and serious ambition. Mine work for me, but you are welcome to share ;) Everyone has a different "energy" they need in theirs, and mine come with a bit of feistiness ;)
My suggestion is waking up, making a cup of coffee, and sitting down to spend at least 5-10 minutes with these. Really give yourself a few dedicated minutes to feel these words as you repeat them, and make a commitment to live them. You can read them quietly, or say them out loud. There’s no wrong way to do it...enjoy!
– There is only one YOU, don't hide it from that person in quiet desperation
– Today I wake up strong and on a mission
– I am PUMPED about all the opportunities I am about to create today
– I begin my day with clarity, confidence, and passion
– I feel healthy, sexy, strong, and beautiful in my body
– NO ONE can dull my sparkle
– I get to choose the woman I want to be today
– I feel grounded and centered today
– Today I get to spread positivity to those around me. I get to make people’s lives a little better
Happy Monday, or Tuesday, or whatever day you happen to be reading this! Lets do this!